REGULATIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES darmakai.com
§1. General provisions
- The Seller provides Services in accordance with the Regulations and the provisions of generally applicable law.
- Services are provided via the Store's website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Seller makes these Regulations available on the Store's website and may make it available in the Customer Account or attach it to e-mail messages containing statements on accepting Customer offers. Customers can at any time: gain access to the Regulations, record them, acquire and restore by printing or saving on a data carrier.
- The information provided on the Store's website does not constitute an offer of the Seller within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code, and only the invitation of customers to submit offers to conclude a contract, in accordance with art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- Using the Store may involve the Customer incurring fees for Internet access and data transmission, to the extent established in the contract with the telecommunications operator whose services the Customer uses.
§2. Account registration in the store
- The Agreement for the provision of the Customer Account Service is concluded for an indefinite period at the time the Seller confirms the registration of the Customer Account.
- The subject of this Customer Account Service is to provide the Customer Account panel, enabling, among others management of customer data and orders.
- To create a Customer Account, you must register voluntarily and free of charge. It takes place by completing and sending to the Seller the registration form, which is available in the area of the Store's website.
- The condition for the correct completion of the registration form is to complete all its mandatory and possibly optional fields, using true, complete and customer-related data or information.
- Before sending the registration form, by checking its appropriate box, the Customer should declare that he has read the Regulations and accepts its provisions.
- Before sending the registration form, by selecting the appropriate one, the Customer may voluntarily declare that he agrees to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes by the Seller.
- The Seller informs that the marketing purposes indicated above may include, in particular, sending commercial information by the Seller using the Customer's contact details. The consent referred to in the above point may be withdrawn at any time.
- The registration form is sent to the Seller using the Store's functionality and through it.
- Using the Customer Account is possible after creating it, and then logging in with the correct login and password.
- Termination of the contract for the provision of the Customer Account Service may be made without giving a reason and at any time, using its functionality or by sending the Customer's statement on this subject to the Seller, e.g. by e-mail or letter.
§3. Basic functionalities of the store
- The Seller provides the Customers with the following basic functionalities of the Store:
- providing a Product search engine,
- checking the availability of the Goods,
- inquiry for a product,
- introduction of the opinion about the Product,
- Compare the Commodity,
- adding the Good to the shopping list,
- to share the map.
- To search for Goods in the Store, enter the desired content in the Store's search engine and then approve it. The functionality allows you to search the Store's resources using keywords entered by the customer. Additionally, the functionality may allow you to perform an advanced search in terms of selected criteria.
- To check the availability of the Goods in stationary stores, use the functionality of checking the availability of individual Goods. This functionality allows you to display the address of the Store and a map.
- To ask the Seller about the availability of the Goods, you can use the functionality of the request for Goods. The Seller will provide this information immediately, using the Store's functionality, by phone or electronically by sending an e-mail.
- To enter an opinion about the Product, use the feedback form by filling in its obligatory fields and entering the declared rating or content. Functionality may allow rating on a marked scale.
- To use the Goods comparison functionality, you must select at least two Goods for comparison. The subject of functionality is the presentation of advertising offers of the Goods in a way that allows comparison of their individual features.
- To use the functionality of adding a Product to the shopping list, you must add the Product to the shopping list after logging in to the Customer Account. The subject of functionality is the temporary storage in the memory of the Customer Account, the website containing the advertising offer of the Good.
- To use the map functionality, the website containing the map must be displayed. The functionality allows you to view the location of the Seller's seat.
- The use of some of the above-mentioned functionalities may require having a Customer Account and logging in to it. The Seller reserves the right to temporarily disable or introduce new functionalities.
§4. Orders placed via the Store
- Orders for Goods can be placed via the Store's website 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, using the Cart function. After completing the list of orders for the Goods, in the Cart area, the Customer proceeds to the order.
- If the Customer is a logged-in customer of a Customer Account, he goes to the next stage of placing the order as a logged-in Customer.
- If the Customer is not a logged-in owner of the Customer Account, he / she chooses the method of placing the order:
- using the Customer Account that will be registered. Then the Customer registers the Customer Account and uses it to proceed to the next stage of placing the order.
- without using the Customer Account. The customer then proceeds to the next stage of placing the order.
- using your Customer Account. The customer then proceeds to the next stage of placing the order.
- After choosing the method of placing the order, the Customer enters or selects:
- billing information,
- delivery information, including delivery method and address,
- payment method.
- Placing an order is preceded by the Customer receiving, by displaying in the Cart area, information about the total price for the order, including taxes and related costs, in particular the costs of Delivery and payment.
- Placing an order may take place by using the appropriate button in the Cart and is tantamount to submitting to the Seller by the Customer an offer to conclude a contract for the Sale of Goods included in the order.
- Before sending the order form, by checking the appropriate control box, the Customer should declare that he has read the Regulations and accepts its provisions.
- The order placed may be changed by the Customer until the Seller receives information about the shipment of the Goods.
- Changing the order may include its cancellation, partial cancellation, extension with additional Goods, change of the Delivery address.
- The Seller shall immediately inform the Customer about the impossibility of accepting the order in the event of any circumstances causing it. This information is provided by phone or e-mail. The information may constitute a rejection of the offer in its entirety or contain the following suggestions for modifying the order:
- rejection of the offer in the part impossible to implement, which results in the conversion of the value of the contract,
- to divide the Goods to be Delivered into a part that can be Delivered at a later date, which does not result in the conversion of the value of the order.
- Acceptance of the Customer's offer made by the Seller, subject to the change referred to in the above point, shall be deemed to be a new offer, requiring acceptance by the Customer in order to conclude a Sales contract.
- The Seller confirms that the order has been accepted by sending an e-mail immediately. This message contains the terms of the concluded Sales contract agreed by the parties, as well as the data entered by the Customer in the order form in order to detect errors in them. If such an error is detected, the Customer may notify the Seller of this fact by sending an e-mail with the correct data.
- Confirmation of the order is tantamount to acceptance by the Seller of the offer to conclude a Sales contract submitted by the Customer.
§5. Telephone orders
- The Seller allows you to place orders for the purchase of Goods by phone.
- In order to place an order by phone for the purchase of Goods, contact the Seller using the telephone numbers provided on the Store's website, and then place the order orally.
- Confirmation of the telephone order by the Seller is made by immediately sending an e-mail containing information about the content of the concluded contract. This message contains the terms of the concluded Sales contract agreed by the parties, as well as the Customer's data, in order to detect any errors that may occur. If such an error is detected, the Customer may notify the Seller of this fact by sending an e-mail with the correct data.
- In order to conclude a Sales contract, the Customer is obliged to confirm the will to conclude it in response to the Seller's message described above.
- Confirmation of the will to conclude a Sales contract is tantamount to its conclusion.
- The Seller provides the Customer with the Service for the Sale of Goods at a distance.
- The subject of the Sales contract includes the Seller's obligation to transfer the ownership of the Goods to the Customer and release them, and the Customer's obligation to collect the Goods and pay the Seller the price of the Goods.
- The Seller reserves the right to conduct promotional campaigns consisting in particular in reducing the price of the Goods or Services until a specified date or until the stock of Goods subject to promotion is exhausted.
- By concluding the Sales contract, the Seller undertakes to Deliver the Customer of the Goods without defects.
- The conclusion of the Sales contract takes place at the moment of confirmation of the Customer's order by the Seller.
- The Goods are released at the time specified in the description of the Goods.
- The time of delivery of the Goods may change in the event of a change of the order by the Customer.
- The Goods are released:
- if the Customer chooses the option of Delivery via the Carrier, on Business Days to the address provided by the Customer,
- if the Customer chooses the option of Delivery to a Parcel Locker via a Carrier, on Working Days to a Parcel Locker selected by the Customer,
- if the Customer chooses to collect the Goods in person, at the Store's premises on Working Days from 8: 00-16: 00 and on Saturdays from 9: 00-14: 00.
- Detailed information on the available Delivery methods, Carriers and related costs are published on the Store's website, and the Customer is informed about them during the ordering process.
- The release of the Goods takes place not earlier than after the payment by the Customer.
- Confirmation of the release of the Goods to the Carrier for Delivery may be made by sending an e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address.
- The risk of accidental loss or damage to the item passes to the Consumer upon its delivery to the Consumer.
- If the Customer chooses the option of Delivery via a Carrier, it is recommended that the delivered shipment be inspected by the Customer in the presence of the Carrier.
- In the event of damage to the shipment, the Customer has the right to request the Carrier to draw up an appropriate protocol.
- The value of the payment for the Sale is determined on the basis of the price list of the Goods available on the Seller's website at the time of ordering the Goods.
- The prices listed on the Store's website for a given Product are gross prices in Polish zlotys and include the value of VAT, but do not include the costs of Delivery of the Goods and the selected form of payment.
- The costs of the transaction and the Delivery of the Goods are borne by the Customer.
- The total price of the order, visible in the Cart area before placing the order and after selecting the method of Delivery of the Goods and payment, includes the price for the ordered Goods together with tax duties and all related costs, in particular Delivery and transaction costs.
- The total price of the order is binding on the Seller and the Customer.
- The Seller enables the following payment methods for the Sales Services provided:
- cash on delivery cash on delivery from the Carrier,
- by traditional transfer to the Seller's bank account number 75 1050 1461 1000 0090 8204 4265,
- using the external payment system Przelewy24, operated by PayPro SA based in Poznań (60-327) at ul. Kanclerska 15, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000347935, NIP: 7792369887 and REGON: 301345068.
- using the external payment system IAI Pay, operated by IAI Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Szczecin (71-064) at Piastów 30, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000751279, NIP: 5252767146 and REGON: 381595506.
- The due date is the moment the Goods are released.
- The customer is obliged to make the payment:
- at the time of release of the Goods - if the payment method is selected in cash,
- within 7 days - if you choose the method of payment by traditional transfer,
- at the time of placing the order - in the case of selecting the payment method using an external payment system.
- The reimbursement of the payment by the Seller takes place immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of the cause, in the case of:
- withdraw from the contract by the Consumer,
- cancellation by the Customer of the order or part of the order paid prior to execution,
- recognition by the Seller of the claim covered by the complaint in whole or in part, based on generally applicable provisions.
- The payment is reimbursed using the same payment method that was used by the customer in the original transaction, unless he agrees to a different solution that does not entail any costs for him.
- The Seller is not obliged to reimburse the additional costs of Delivery of the Goods incurred by the Customer, if the Customer has chosen a method of Delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest standard method of Delivery offered by the Seller.
§ 8. Newsletter
- The subject of this Newsletter Service is the provision of the Seller, consisting in sending commercial information to the Customer's e-mail address.
- To order the Newsletter Service, use the appropriate newsletter activation field in the registration form or in another form provided by the Seller on the Store's website.
- The condition for the correct ordering of the Newsletter Service is the provision of the Customer's e-mail address. Providing this data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to provide the Service and conclude a contract related to it.
- Before sending the newsletter service order form, by selecting the appropriate checkbox, the Customer may voluntarily declare that he agrees to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes by the Seller.
- The Seller informs that the marketing purposes indicated above may include, in particular, sending commercial information by the Seller using the Customer's contact details. The consent referred to in the above point may be withdrawn at any time.
- The newsletter service order form is sent to the Seller using the Store's functionality and through it.
- The contract for the provision of the newsletter service is concluded for an indefinite period at the time of confirmation by the Seller of the Customer's subscription to the newsletter list.
- Termination of the contract for the provision of the newsletter Service may be made without giving a reason and at any time, using, inter alia: the functionality of the Store or unsubscribing from the subscription using the deactivation link in the newsletter area, as well as by sending the Customer's statement, including the item to the Seller, e.g. in an e-mail or letter.
§ 9. Warranties
- The goods may be guaranteed by the Seller, the manufacturer or the distributor.
- The guarantee is granted by submitting a guarantee statement, which defines the obligations of the guarantor and the Customer's rights in the event that the Goods do not have the properties specified in this statement.
- Along with the Goods covered by the guarantee, the Seller issues a guarantee document to the Customer.
§ 10. Complaints
- Complaints may be submitted under the warranty or guarantee, if granted.
- If the Goods are covered by a guarantee, the Customer is entitled to advertise the Goods using the warranty rights, by submitting a complaint through the Seller or directly to the guarantor. If the Consumer exercises the rights under the warranty, the time limit for exercising the rights under the warranty is suspended on the day the Seller is notified of the defect. This period runs further from the date of refusal by the guarantor to perform the obligations arising from the guarantee or ineffective expiry of their performance.
- The right to use the rights resulting from the warranty is granted regardless of any rights resulting from the guarantee. The exercise of any rights under the guarantee does not affect the Seller's liability under the warranty.
- Complaints under the warranty may be submitted by letter or e-mail to the postal or electronic address of the Seller. They can be submitted using the form, a specimen of which is attached to the Regulations, but it is not obligatory.
- In the content of the complaint under the warranty, it is recommended to include:
- contact details of the Consumer, which will be used to answer the complaint and conduct correspondence related to it,
- the Consumer's bank account number that will be used to return the funds, in the event of such a circumstance,
- description of the problem and Consumer identification data.
- If the complaint under the warranty concerns the Goods, in order to consider the complaint by the Seller, the Consumer is obliged to deliver or send the advertised Goods to the Seller's address, at his expense. If, due to the type of the Goods or the method of their installation, the delivery of the Goods would be difficult, the Consumer is obliged to make the Goods available to the Seller at the place where the Goods are located.
- The seller recognizes complaints on account of:
- warranty within 14 days from the date of notification,
- any warranty, within the period specified in the warranty conditions.
- The Seller will inform the Consumer about the method of settling the received complaint:
- under the warranty by e-mail or by ordinary letter, depending on the will of the Consumer or the method of lodging a complaint used by him,
- for any warranty in the manner specified in the warranty conditions.
- In the event that the complaint under the warranty concerns the Goods, which after the complaint is examined, is sent to the Consumer, the Seller will deliver or send the Goods to the Consumer's address.
- The reimbursement of funds in connection with the warranty claim will be made using the method of transfer to a bank account or by postal order, as requested by the Consumer.
- The application of the warranty law is excluded in relation to Customers who are not Consumers.
§11. Out-of-court complaint consideration and redress
- The consumer has the option of using the following extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
- submission of an application for settlement of a dispute arising from the concluded Sales contract to a permanent amicable consumer court operating at the Trade Inspection, whose address, due to its competence, can be determined via the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, run at the URL https: // www .uokik.gov.pl / wazne_adresy.php # faq596,
- submission of an application for the initiation of mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, whose address, due to its competence, can be determined via the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, run at the URL https: / /www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq595,
- using the help of a poviat or municipal consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection,
- submission of a complaint via the EU ODR online platform, available at the URL http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/, in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of May 21, 2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC.
- Detailed information on the out-of-court complaint and redress procedure as well as the rules of access to these procedures can be found at the offices and on the websites of the entities listed in point 1.
- The list of entities and institutions that perform tasks related to the out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes and detailed information on this subject can be found on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, available at the URL https://www.uokik.gov.pl .
§12. Withdrawal from the contract
- The consumer may, without giving any reason, withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the contract, including the Sales contract, subject to the standards indicated in the notice on withdrawal from the contract, attached to the Regulations.
- The right to withdraw from the contract is not available to the Consumer, among others in relation to the Sales contract:
- Goods Delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after Delivery,
- Goods which after Delivery, due to their nature, remain inextricably linked with other things.
- In other cases, the Consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller. The declaration may be submitted on the form, a specimen of which is attached to the Regulations.
- Immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date on which the Consumer withdraws from the contract, he is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller or hand it over to a person authorized by the Seller. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Goods before its expiry. This provision does not apply if the Seller has offered to collect the Goods himself.
- The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the Goods.
- The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the Good as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, it is considered void. If the Consumer submitted a declaration of withdrawal from the contract before the Seller accepted his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
§13. Processing of data and cookies
§14. License Terms
- The Seller grants to Customers who use the Store a free license for their own personal use and in order to enable the use of the Store, subject to these conditions.
- Store name, Store's graphic design, Store structure, Store, Store source or compiled code, websites used to operate the Store and any documents developed by the Seller in connection with making the Store available, including related works, including Regulations and other documents or messages sent in connection with the provision of services constitute works within the meaning of the copyright law. The Seller does not transfer to the Customer the proprietary copyrights to the Store or any works constituting its part, or the right to grant permits regarding the disposal and use of proprietary copyrights to these works or the Store, as well as to exercise other dependent rights, not reserved in the license conditions .
- The right to use the Store and related works is valid in the following fields of use: saving and restoring in the memory of a telecommunications device at a place and time selected by them, and access and display via a telecommunications device at a place and time selected by them. < / li>
- The customer may not: rent, lease or resell works or any part of them, as well as create derivative works based on them, change works, delete information about property rights or copyrights that may appear in the area of works, use works for purposes violating the applicable provisions of common law or ethical and moral standards.
- The license is unlimited in time, territorially unlimited and non-exclusive, and applies to the entire Store and related works. The Seller retains exclusive rights to decide about maintaining the integrity of the Store.
- By publishing any content in the Store, in particular: comments or opinions, the Customer grants to the Seller a free, unlimited in time, territorially unlimited and non-exclusive license for their use in the following fields of use: publication in the area of the Store's website, saving and recreating in the memory of the telecommunications device at a place and time selected by them, access and display via a telecommunications device at a place and time selected by them, with the right to sub-license as provided for in the points above, in order to enable customers to use the Store. </ li >
- The customer acknowledges that it is forbidden to deliver to the Store or through it, content:
- that may mislead other customers,
- violating the personal rights of customers, the Seller or third parties,
- commonly considered offensive, vulgar or violating good manners, in particular: pornographic content, content promoting drug use or excessive alcohol consumption, content inciting racism, xenophobia or spreading hatred.
- The Seller is entitled to remove or moderate any content that violates the provisions of the Regulations.
§15. Terms and conditions change
- The regulations come into force within 3 days from the date of their publication on the Store's website.
- Changing the Regulations may occur due to a change in the law regarding the subject of the provision of Services, as well as due to technical or organizational changes regarding the services provided by the Seller.
- The change of the Regulations takes place by publishing its new content on the Store's website.
- The amendment to the Regulations does not apply to Sales contracts concluded before the date of its amendment.
- Publication of information about the amendment to the Regulations takes place in the area of the Store's website, within 3 days before the effective date of its new wording.
- The seller sends electronically information about the change in the Regulations, if the parties are bound by an agreement concluded for an indefinite period.
§16. Final Provisions
- The meaning of terms written with a capital letter is consistent with the explanations in the section describing the definitions used in the Regulations.
- The seller is not responsible for:
- interruptions in the proper functioning of the Store and improper provision of Services, caused by force majeure, in relation to Customers who are not Consumers,
- interruptions in the proper functioning of the Store and improper performance of Services for Customers who are not Consumers, caused by technical activities or reasons attributable to the entities through which the Seller provides the Services,
- benefits lost by Clients who are not Consumers.
- If there is no possibility of an amicable settlement of the dispute between the Seller and the Customer who is not a Consumer or a Consumer not residing in the territory of the Republic of Poland in the circumstances of allowing such a possibility by the provisions of national law, the competent court for the settlement of the dispute shall be the court competent for the seat of the Seller. </ li >
- In relation to Customers who are not Consumers or to Consumers who do not reside in the territory of the Republic of Poland, if the provisions of their national law allow such a possibility, the law of the Republic of Poland shall apply as the law applicable to the performance of the contract concluded with the Seller and the settlement of disputes related to it. .
- The provisions of the Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit the rights of the Customer who is a Consumer, resulting from the provisions of local generally applicable law.
- In relation to contracts concluded with the Seller, in the event of non-compliance of the Regulations with the generally applicable law in the consumer's country, these provisions shall apply.
- In the event that the provisions of the Regulations prove to be invalid or ineffective, this circumstance does not affect the validity and effectiveness of the remaining provisions of the Regulations. Instead of invalid or ineffective provisions, there will be a standard corresponding to what the parties have agreed or what they would have agreed if they had included such a provision in the Regulations.
§17. Definitions used in the regulations
Working days are days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Delivery is the process of delivering the Goods to the Customer to the place indicated by him destination, carried out through the Carrier.
Customer is a natural person, provided that he has full legal capacity or limited legal capacity in cases regulated by generally applicable law or subject to consent a legal representative, as well as a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, for which the provisions of generally applicable law grant legal capacity, which concludes a contract with the Seller for the provision of the Service.
Customer Account is a panel enabling the management of the Customer's orders via the Store, subject to registration and logging in.
Consumer to K a customer who is a natural person and concludes a contract for a purpose not directly related to his business or professional activity.
Cart is the Store's functionality that allows the Customer to complete orders for Goods.
< strong> Parcel locker is an automatic locker or postal terminal used to collect shipments of Goods.
Carrier is an entity that provides Goods Delivery services in cooperation with the Seller.
< strong> Regulations are these contractual conditions, the subject of which is the provision of Services by electronic means by the Seller to the Customers, via the Store.
Store is a store run by the Seller via the website available on the Internet at the URL: lustan.eu.
Seller is Lustan sp. z oo with its registered office in Rąbień (95-070) at ul. Okręna 18/22, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000064516, NIP: 7260001833 and REGON: 004311613, being the service provider, administrator and owner of the Store. The Seller can be contacted by calling: +48 42 712 66 91 and using the e-mail address: email@example.com.
Sale is a Service for the sale of Goods, provided by the Seller at the Customer's item, the subject of which is the Seller's obligation to transfer the ownership of the Goods to the Customer and their release, and the Customer's obligation to collect the Goods and pay the Seller the indicated price.
Goods is an item presented in the Store by the Seller in the purpose of the Sale.
Service is a service provided by the Seller to the Customer, on the basis of an agreement concluded between the parties via the Store. The conclusion of the contract takes place within the framework of an organized system of concluding distance contracts, without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE USE OF THE RIGHT WITHDRAWALS FROM THE AGREEMENT
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
As a Consumer, you have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in our Store within 14 days without giving any reason, subject to the cases indicated in the section "exclusion of the right to withdraw from the contract". The deadline to withdraw from the contract will expire after 14 days from the day:
- in which you came into, or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into, in the case of a contract of sale,
- conclusion of a contract - in the case of service contracts.
To keep the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, you must inform us: LUSTAN sp. zoo, ul. Okręna 18/22, 95-071 Rąbień, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, about your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail).
When withdrawing from the contract, you may use the model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. The form template is attached to the regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the Store.
EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from your chosen method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us), immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract.
We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of this reimbursement. We may withhold the reimbursement until we receive the item or until proof of its return is provided to us, whichever occurs first.
If you have received items in connection with the contract, please send or hand over the item to us at the address LUSTAN sp. zoo, ul. Okręna 18/22, 95-071 Rąbień, immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
Please be advised that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the items. The amount of these costs is estimated at:
- Courier shipment (up to 30 kg) - PLN 20.00
- Courier shipment (up to 60 kg) - PLN 56.00
- Courier shipment on a pallet (up to 600 kg) - PLN 116.85
- Courier shipment on a pallet (up to 1000 kg) - PLN 230.00
- Courier shipment (up to 30 kg) - PLN 45.00
- Courier shipment (up to 60 kg) - PLN 120.00
- Log courier shipment on a pallet - (up to 600 kg) PLN 120.00
- Long courier shipment (up to 1000 kg) - PLN 350.00
- Log courier shipment on a pallet (up to 1000 kg) - PLN 370.00
You are only responsible for reducing the value of things resulting from using them in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
EXCLUSION OF THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE AGREEMENT
The right to withdraw from an off-premises or distance contract is not available to the consumer in relation to contracts:
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery;
- in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items.
TEMPLATE FORM OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
(this form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Recipient : LUSTAN sp. zoo, ul. Okręna 18/22, 95-071 Rąbień | email@example.com
I / We (*) hereby inform / inform (*) about my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items (*) / for the provision of the following service (*):
Date of conclusion of the contract (*) / receipt (*) :
Name and surname of the consumer (s) :
Address of the consumer (s) :
Signature of the consumer (s) :
(only if the form is sent in paper version)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
(this form can be completed and returned if you wish to submit a claim under the warranty )
Recipient : LUSTAN sp. zoo, ul. Okręna 18/22, 95-071 Rąbień
Client's name or surname :
Client phone number:
Client's e-mail address:
As contact details that will be used to answer the complaint and correspondence related to it, I indicate:
- mailing address:
- e-mail address:
The complaint concerns:
- sales contract of __________ of the goods:
- contract for the provision of another service:
Date of finding the reason for the complaint:
- removal of a defect in goods or services
- replacement of the product with a product free from defects
- lowering the price of the goods
- withdrawal from the contract
The vendor informs you that:
Goods may be covered by the manufacturer's or distributor's warranty. In this case, the customer is entitled to advertise the goods using the warranty rights by making a complaint to the guarantor. Filing a complaint to the guarantor may be made through the Seller or directly to the guarantor. The customer may exercise the rights under the warranty for physical defects of the goods regardless of the rights resulting from a possible guarantee.
Signature of the applicant: